Friday, December 05, 2008

make it fast!!...

so its 16 days more to go before my training ends..
yesh i'm jealous of most of u guys... finish STPM, finish SPM, finish TRANING!!!... and me??.. post my blog in the most lousy and miserable cafeteria which situated in MARRIOT PUTRAJAYA!!...
arrrghhh... i feel like it take a decades to finish my training altho only 2 months ++

2 weeks more!!.... thn i'm free!!.. yay!!.. but yet still thinking that this training takes some time it make me feel NO MOOD AT ALL!!...

16 dayz more to go!!....

oh ya... btw.. i'm in the kitchen now!!... yay... but cold kitchen..
so what is my job in that kitchen: cut fruits, carry tons of fruits and arrange in the fucking freezing chiller, eat fruits.. ^.^ and most of the time.... CUT FRUITS!!... WTF!!...

ok guys... shall post again after my training.. sobsob...

No comments: