Saturday, June 12, 2010

hey, i had something to share with u guys, to all my juniors in hospitality if u guys desperately finding a place for ur internship, betty's midwest kitchen is definitely a great place to work. Although it is a small establishment but they are catering huge crowd. i had great experience working there. I feel like a home and a family with all the staff around, oh.. and it is a family business. Well, during my training aunty a.k.a lady boss will feed me every hour, if i am hungry, she will immediately find food for us bcuz she doesn't want us to starve while we work. Besides, i feel so flexible working there because i only work for 5 hours per day. although weekends is peak, i dont mind working for more hours cuz i get paid and aunty would cook betty's kitchen food for all the staff!.. which is awesome.. so juniors out thr, if u want to ask more feel free to ask me about my experience in betty's. i would lurrrvvvveeee to share!...

No comments: