Friday, December 04, 2009

Its all about the damn exam!!. i was emo kinda for a while then the depression came. sigh... kitchen exam was super duper GG!.. i dont even know what am i cooking when i was cooking.. wait.. what am i taking about??... anywayyyyyyyyy... i wasn't sure the path that i took.. seriously.. lets think about it again.. cooking was my hobby when i WAS primary BUT not now.. so why did i choose this course??... i have no freaking idea.. maybe the thought of culinary was easy.. hmmm... YEA RIGHT!!.. BOO!!~.. i think alot about my future but not present, i always dream on what to do next and bla bla.. but whats the point when i cant achieve??.. its true dreaming is good, but not so much!..

anyways.. my interview is next week.. hopefully i can get this job.. no no.. I MUST GET THIS JOB!.. its what i want to do and what i always dream for.. not passion but the 'syoikness' of getting this job is beyond the limit of DAMN SYOIK.. ps i dont know what am i talking abt btw.. the good thing is, the interview is in singapore.. which means.. shopping at the same time. hopefully they accept me. i know i can do it.. i am freaking nervous and anxious.. even when my exam i'm still think about the interview.. u say i siao anot??.. i will try to throw my 'english accent to them' its like so annoying, like hell yeah!.. well, if i got trough the 1st round then i will be sooooooooooooo HAPPY.. u know how hard to get trough the 1st round??.. heard from lots of people they r kind of strict, so thats the reason of making me so so scared.. andddd i have freaking scar on my wrist.. so i have 70% left for getting the job... sigh. i am scareddddddd....

GOD BLESS ME!!...

No comments: