Monday, September 01, 2008

PARTY WIF DA GIRLS

went back to malacca cuz i missed my family and friends so much.. but ended up hang out with only a few due to the short visit which is only 3 days.. but anyway who cares cuz i still enjoy party wif da girls.. first we went shopping, thn.... CLUBBING!!..*not my kind of party but i still kind of 'enjoy' it*...




whn i reached malacca it was raining quite heavily... what to do cant go out lorr.. but the next day soon ming ask me out.. so as usual we went shopping in the afternoon..


while MNG's hunting goin on, withney stole joan pink scarf.. and this is what we did... *withney u look hot wif the pink scarf*.. lolx


2 aunties buying shoes in vincci


while waiting for both of the aunties......

jolene and me cam whore... kekeke...

after shoes..



AT NIGHT.....clubbing..

group photos...



ming, me and jolene...


miss ming try to bcum lala mui...

me and joan *i'm not high k*

thx guys... it was a great weekend!!...

No comments: