Wednesday, April 08, 2009

i have the most fuckest life ever, don't compare me with baggers or orphanage because we are totally different, they have sad life but i have FUCKEST life.. whats the different??...
having

fucking brother+fucking sister and fucking father..

my life would be more suck living with them, if i have the choice, i rather living alone with my mom and that would be perfectly enough!!..
am not emo-ing but angry!!...
enough on being accused and make stupid perceptions on me. i have my own life and so do u, stop being a kid and complaining, comparing my life with yours.
u dont know how to make use of it , its ur problem and its not mine.

complaining about i had better life?.. FUCK YOU!!!...
did u ever asked why u ask me that?.. let me tell you why, its because u juz complain about what you see and you dont actually know what happen at the back.

ppphhuuiiiii!!!... what u want u get it, and now u got it u just fuck us off like that.. who u think u are??. king??.. boss??... let me tell who u r..

A USELESS FAT FUCKER THAT HAS NO BRAINS BUT THINK THAT U R GREAT!!..

buy a mirror FAT ASS!!!!...

i curse u FOREVER!!!!.......

1 comment:

Evonne Teo said...

Second time i visit here... first post i saw is you pissing off. What happen? =)
Sometimes arguments will be solve when both side sit down and talk about it in a calm heart.
Thanks for your shout out in my blog ya.
Bless you *smile?*