Tuesday, April 14, 2009


i'm broke and i don't know what to do!!... help me!!.. well i'm having my training now but i know nothing about my pay. =.=' but the good news is, i stopped shopping. wow!!. but i realised something weird, although i stopped buying my 'NEEDS' i'm still broke!!. all the money in my wallet vanish just like that. reasons??. i'm still searching.. dot dot dotz...

how nice if some 3K cheque drop from the sky.. well, did u guys watch the confession of a shopaholic??.. yes, that is the exact situation i'm into now.. i have debts!!... dont worry, not ah long, not friends but my parents.. sadly i cant pay them back now. MAYBE later??..

ok, lets forget about debts and broke. now the good news..

errrrr.... no good news.. hahaha.. well if the is no any sad, pathetic and bitchy stuff happen, collin is happy enough...

still waiting for the money to drop....



No comments: