Thursday, May 07, 2009


The all in 1 updates...

i don't update everyday because there is nothing much to update of, i don't shop now, i don't club now, i don't go for parties or any events, i don't go out for dinner and NOTHING happen is these few days *thank god*.. well i have a new quote which is boring boring and boring, that is the word that most frequently used by me in this 2 month. oh ya.. lonely too!!..

i went back melaka last week for prayers but, i don't pray much which makes me feel extremely guilty. most of the time i hang out wif my best buddy and settling some bullshit stuff that has been asked by my father. I managed to eat satay babi this time and i ate it TWICE!!. i also went back to my aunt house which i last visited agessssssssss ago. my cousins dont recognice me and they commented about my look *good ones of course*..

cousin: omg!!... whr is that fat collin gone to??...
me: hehehe... =.='

then visited my god mom as well, she's kind of ill and she cried when she saw me. oh.. and i felt guilty for spending short time with her. *SIGH* i wished to see her again thou. This is my second time went back to melaka and second time hanging out wif my best buddy friends, i must say i love hanging out with them. They are SUPER FUNNY PEOPLE!!.. oh oh.. i've become more vainn now. the reason is because sammi told me that guys also need to take care of their skins, if u look dirty and sloopy people wouldn't want to go near to you and especially people who always talks to customers like me, need to take care of my appearance. Its sound gay but i dont agree, all the men celebrities take care of their skin and buy those bloody expensive facial thingy and as u can see thier faces are flawless, so that makes them gay too????... hmmm...
i dont really wash my face actually but now, yea i do and i bought some mask too.. yet to come is lencome which intro by my best friend and some other thingy..
p/s: i'm having hometown sick.

i promise my self not to shop but instead i spend on this facial thing now.. how sad.. AND I'M BROKE AGAIN!!!.. plus... i bought something for my body too.. =.='
hmm.. fashion fast forward is having sales today.. topman, good news is i'm not going and i wont buy any topmman clothes anymore!!... but i realise that i have insufficient clothes..

for some reason, i'm addicted in goin to the gym now. did i got any buffer??.. nope.. nt at all... i dont knw why.. hahahaha...

i think i'm gonna stop here or else u guys goin to be sick looking at words...
............i'm crushing again......... shhhh

No comments: